Skip to main content

the real houses

The big box book thing is close to the finishing line, all the photos are printed just the cover details for each sequence to do.  Based on extremely careful calculations and referring to my extensive note-taking during production it is somewhere between 1,500 - 3,000 pages long in total, and is about 10" thick.

I cycled back over there today considering wrapping the whole thing up with one final shoot which would carry the end date for the fence project into 2015  (start date 2011). Having seen this stretch of land/houses coming off my little printer so many times in the last few weeks it was peculiar to be actually stood in front of the real thing all of a sudden. At first I thought 'nothing has changed', then after a moment's reflection, based on the big box book thing, queried that to myself, then noticed, that indeed various things had.