Skip to main content

# 3

As I'm back at work tomorrow I felt driven to get one more shoot in before then, even though feeling quite fatigued lately.  I've just finished a five hour shed session (maybe it should be workshop session) and after so long in heels (mostly 5 inch ones) I'm glad to sit down.  It's nice to still be in swishy skirt, pretty, figure hugging top (plus bra and boobs), jewellery (cheap but cute) - I mostly get all the validation I need in front of the camera, which has been the case for a long time now.  And it's quite cool in my house and I need layers before too long so tend to wear guy stuff.



I took about 350 shots, not much hope of more than one or two from that - and as often happens a mistake was the most interesting.  There's some software digital zoom button on the back of the camera (can't deactivate it) and I pressed it instead of the self-timer and didn't realise till I'd taken a dozen shots. I often just reach round the back of the camera to press the timer button by feel.  The zoom cropped out my head and some foreground and made it far more feminine and 'shape' oriented.  I'm not much good at make up (and don't have a pretty face) so it definitely helps to exclude it : ) So I started framing that way after that.

I've a few hours this evening and apart from eating, bathing and ironing some clothes for work I can have a rest.