Skip to main content

new build houses through trees, Oct '16

Being October 17th today I was passing through the part of town where I used to live, and stopped by at Site A, at the bottom of the road there. One of the paths that run along the golf course and that overlooks the houses has become overgrown, It was an historic path that local people have always used for generations, maybe someone obstructed it till it became impassable to provide some greater privacy. There is now just the parallel path which runs on other side of a long copse of trees. A few years ago one of the variations I was really excited by was to photograph the new build homes through these trees, so I took some more today. At the time I was worrying how to sort my own place to live. Today I saw a mattress and some belongings in there which made me wonder if someone was sleeping rough, (not photographed).