Skip to main content

Moon and excavator

When I went to do an evening shoot yesterday I found my new easy way in was blocked off.  Some guys saw me in there shooting last week and after shouting 'you're tresspassing' at me for a bit decided to do the same and climbed in over the fence.  They left me alone but looked like they were up to no good. They may have nicked or damaged stuff, which might explain the increased security now.  I did consider phoning the police but having to explain what I'd been doing there I didn't, and feel a bit bad about it.
Last night was the first clear night after the full moon and so I went to take photographs along the outer fence until about midnight when the moon disappeared behind clouds.  I folded up my tripod and was walking away out of the darkness into the streetlights as a police car showed up.  Surprisingly they watched me and followed for a short distance but didn't stop me to 'discuss' what I was doing.  What am I doing?  I sometimes wonder myself.