Skip to main content

Baked potato face

Yesterday was the day of the Tenderpixel 'I Love You' opening and I felt ill all day.  Maybe psychological.  Maybe biological.  Deffo physical when I 'super-shaved' and my face was so scorched by the extra hot water and the multiple attack triple-bladed efforts to look smooth skinned and stubble-free without piling on coverstick and foundation that immediately I resembled a baked potato (that had been in the oven too long).  Or more accurately an over-cooked baked potato that had just been spat from a volcano and was still dripping with lava. At best it looked like I had gone totally mad with blusher.  At best.

Huge, deep, gratitude to the people who came along for me and to Richard and everyone at Tenderpixel who were all wonderful, supportive and kind.  The emotion that I felt most often was a sense of privilege to be there.

And to the people who lived too far away, you were very much there in my thoughts : )